Search This Blog

Thursday, December 4, 2014

East of Eden, Sebastopol

11/27/14

I walked into East of Eden and found myself in a room of lacy dresses, women's drawers, and boots and other clothing items.  Another room across from this one had household items as well as more clothing - there was jewelry, art, and other decorations.

I found two dresses that I thought would both be awesome for the holidays - perhaps slightly over-the-top, but totally amazing. The store was getting ready for the windows to be painted for the holidays, so the dressing room was full of mannequins, but there's a large restroom in the back of the building and I was able to try both pieces on in there.  Unfortunately, I must think I'm much smaller than I am because I couldn't get either one on and zipped up - way too small! Some other lucky girl with find these pieces I suppose. Now what do I wear to the boss' house for Christmas?!

Reasonable prices and a variety of neat items. This is an all-around great store with a friendly woman behind the counter.

No comments:

Post a Comment