Search This Blog

Monday, November 17, 2014

Biscotti's, Peppermill, Reno, NV

10/12/14

Wedge salad $10 - 2013
I have dined here on three separate trips to Reno, but i can't explain why I keep coming back. The mediocre service and average food dishes would usually encourage me to try somewhere new, yet I keep coming back.




I guess the convenience of an American bistro inside the hotel is nice, but you're still going to pay premium prices for your soup and salad, so be prepared for that.



Monte Cristo sandwich
The $10 wedge salad is pretty good, and prime rib sliders were popular at our table, more than the over salted soups. But since I love over-salting, I have enjoyed the French onion, clam chowder, and tortilla soups all equally.



Service is spotty and slow but I have a feeling you will find me here again on my next visit to the Biggest Little City. So it's not all bad.



Wedge salad $10 - 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment