Search This Blog

Monday, November 17, 2014

Susie Foods, Inc., Reno, NV

10/16/14


My family happily discovered Susie Foods last weekend at the Great Italian Festival in Reno. Drawn to their table with the lure of free samples, my mouth happily found two flavors of Susie's Original Syrupdipity Spread.

The woman watched as my husband went to pick up a taste of the Butter Pecan Syrupdipity-covered waffle and offered him a hot sample afterward - encouraging him to enjoy the two different textures and tastes produced by the same flavor.  I also tried a Butter Pecan, but found my real love to be for their Caramel Macchiato.  I feel like a could put this on more than just waffles - fruit perhaps! It was so good. (Also available to test were: Maple, Blackberry Cheesecake, and Strawberry Cheesecake.  I wish I'd tried them all.)

We only spoke briefly with the people working for Susie Foods. Judging from their facebook page when we got home they attend festivals and farmer's markets to sell their products, as well as online. Custom flavors are available in addition to the five flavors they currently stock. (What a SWEET gift idea!) Check them out online if you can't find them in Reno!

No comments:

Post a Comment