Search This Blog

Monday, March 2, 2015

Delicia's Falafel (food truck), Walnut Creek

1/28/15

I found myself at the Concord Farmer's Market a week ago on a day off. I didn't realize how hungry I was until I started walking around. The last stand I came to was Delicia's and it sounded the best of any of the options.

I looked at the items they were passing to guests ahead of me and became very excited for a healthy salad with falafel on top. I had the Greek salad for $7 and was given a choice of regular or spicy falafel. I love spicy food so this wasn't a hard choice - plus I was given a sample first to try before deciding and that sealed the deal. Delicious Delicia! The salad had a lot of yummy toppings (olives, cheese, etc.) and some small bread slices on top (pita bread?).

I ordered the watermelon drink ($2) and it tasted just like when my grandmother used to make Agua Fresca.

The falafel was hot and fresh and my drink and salad were cool and crisp. All in all, very tasty and filling.


No comments:

Post a Comment