Search This Blog

Monday, March 2, 2015

Tacos Adeline (Taco Truck), Hayward

2/24/15

My husband and I WERE running on time for a meeting in Hayward, until I spotted this taco truck; I decided we were going to have to show up a couple minutes late for our meeting. I have a hard time driving by parking lot taco trucks without stopping and spending a couple bucks, especially if I see other people milling around the truck, waiting for their food. That's usually a good sign.






I ordered two tacos - there were a few people ahead of me in line but my to-go order somehow came up first. Tacos were great - hot salsa (on request) topped off the chicken and they were even better than they smelled (they smelled AWESOME).

I'd definitely stop here again! They have a special plate thing that looked amazing - a couple people were eating it. I think it was Sundays only - not even sure what it was, but it looked really good! Look for these guys!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment