Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Family Spa, 2598 Treat, Concord

10/1/14




I was happy to hear that this location is a sister-store to the Family Spa business located at 4475 Treat and Clayton. I've really enjoyed service there and thus had high expectations for the new spot.



We came in on Friday night and I saw a woman in the front room reading a magazine; I feared we'd have to wait for a couple's massage. Thankfully there was no wait and my husband and I were taken immediately back into a dark room together where we soaked our feet in warm water, before two ladies cleaned and dried them, and then began an amazing 30 minute foot and leg rub.  After that we were directed to a room together where we undressed and crawled onto massage tables covered in the softest blankets I've ever touched. The 30 minute back massage was awesome. I enjoyed mine more than my husband enjoyed his, but he wasn't unhappy.



The place was clean and smelled nice. Towels and blankets were soft. My masseuse was gentle (but not too soft) as she rubbed my back. It was a nice amount of pressure. Her name was Cessy and my husband was massaged by Michelle.



It was only $37 each for the one-hour massage ($35 with cash). We'll totally be back to support the new location!

No comments:

Post a Comment