Search This Blog

Sunday, October 26, 2014

Wagon Wheel Burlyard, Orick

6/14/13


REDWOOD CASTLE

I get super excited when I'm in a car and I see something worth pulling over for. I have a bad habit of yelling out "STOP!" and this makes my driver (aka my husband) pretty angry.  He also doesn't approve of me putting little toe marks on the inside of his windshield, but he tolerates this most of the time.

So while driving on 101 through Orick I spot a castle made of redwood. "STOP!" I scream, and he's still glaring at me while he pulls over. This was definitely worth pulling over for. We didn't need any wooden furniture for our home, so we didn't go check out the place, but their carvings out front, including this one were soooo cool! I tried to find more information about the company when I reached home, but didn't find much. Although, I did find another picture of the castle that dated it back to 1998! So cool!!



No comments:

Post a Comment