Search This Blog

Sunday, January 4, 2015

Bijou Skin Therapy, Walnut Creek

12/9/14

Almost two months ago I had an amazing experience with Jewel and I wrote her an awesome review, but I posted it to the Indulge Salon google+ page since that's where she is currently located - Indulge Salon still earned five-stars from me - but Jewel was really the reason my experience was so wonderful.

Jewel exceeded my expectations when I arrived for my appointment. She was on time and I really liked the pleasant surroundings both in the salon and in her private area at the back.  Her products were top of the line! The European facial I received was a French line of items that she also sells (but she's not pushy with the sales at all).

The facial was relaxing and rejuvenating; both for my face and for my mind. I left feeling cleaner and prettier, and it was noticeable for days after.  My immediate thought at the finish was how many people would love to experience this treatment. Facials can be good, or they can be bad. Jewel's was awesome. Treat yourself; treat your wife; treat your dad. It doesn't matter who gets to lie on her comfortable table, wrapped in her soft robe, whoever that person is, they are lucky!

No comments:

Post a Comment