Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Ygnacio Cafe, Walnut Creek

5/10/13

HOW DID I NOT KNOW THIS WAS HERE?

I think I'm on some sort of sandwich kick right now. So for today's lunch I headed out on foot in search of something with veggies. I compiled a list of places I hadn't tried, and started walking. I had literally walked 2 minutes when I saw Ygnacio Cafe. Oddly, they weren't on my list...  I asked the woman working if they were new and she told me they'd been there a long time.



I decided to order the "Fit for Life" veggie sandwich on sourdough with no mayo, but everything else was fine."Everything else" includes cream cheese, avocado, tomato, lettuce, sprouts, and black olives. $5.95 It was very good. I probably would have like to see my cream cheese and mustard spread a little more than they were, but I did this myself. I also toasted it before eating.

I like their menu and I'll be back to try the "Real Crab Meat Melt" $7.95.


No comments:

Post a Comment