Search This Blog

Monday, January 12, 2015

Jessica Yurash Bodyart, San Francisco

5/22/13

BODY BEAUTIFUL
Nothing is more beautiful than the body: all shapes, sizes, colors.

I've been around professionally painted beauties while working at the Playboy Mansion, and I've seen outstanding work from artists and friends at Burning Man. I love seeing the final product of this type of art. It's really more than just painting. You are transforming a person and decorating their bare skin. It's very beautiful.

Jessica painted faces at an event I attended and additionally had a full body-painted model as well. The model was so awesome to look at. The room temperature was warm and she had arms hugging around her for pictures but the paint looked just as great at the end of the evening as it did when I first saw her. The attention she generated in the room was phenomenal.  The model told us it took a few hours to be completely painted, which made sense given the great detail. Her back sparkled and her smile shined. She was the belle of the ball!

Jessica's work really impressed me. It also inspired some creativity. This would be a really fun gift (to my selfish self). I'd love to see models like hers at private events and galas!

No comments:

Post a Comment