Search This Blog

Friday, January 9, 2015

Otaez Mexican Restaurant, Oakland Airport

1/3/15

Our last trip out of Oakland on Southwest was one of my favorite experiences at an airport. Why is that, you ask? Because of the delicious airport food I had for breakfast (well, almost lunch). I saw the Otaez taqueria and decided to board my flight with some Mexican in my belly.

An order of veggie tacos ($8.25) and chips & salsa ($3.50) was delightfully more food than I was expecting. I filled up a few plastic cups at the salsa bar and my food was ready really shortly after - which was great because it was almost time to board. I couldn't even finish the large serving before getting on the plane, and was sad to toss a lot of it (not wanting to bring it on board and torture the other passengers with my delicious aromas).

Reasonably priced and much better than I expected - I'll definitely get more tacos here next time we fly through the same terminal.

No comments:

Post a Comment