Search This Blog

Friday, January 9, 2015

Nelson Staffing, Pleasant Hill

1/2/15

I wasn't at Nelson Staffing to look for a job, but I did come in to take a typing test to certify my typing speed. They closed early on New Year's Eve so I missed my chance to take the test that afternoon, but called and the lady who answered said they would reopen on Friday (1/2/15). I returned mid-day Friday and the receptionist was very welcoming.

She brought me to the room behind the reception area which is set up with about ten computers. She sat me down in front of one and explained how the test worked. I typed for five minutes and then met her back at the front desk.  She printed out a paper that read my score: 82 wpm with 0 errors. Okay, not bad!

Payments need to be cash. I paid my $12 and proudly received my certificate.

No comments:

Post a Comment