Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Clayton Valley Medical Group, Clayton

8/2/13

I'll first state that I'm not a patient of this office, but I did recently have an appointment to meet with Dr. Goettsch in this office. I arrived early and waited for another person that would be joining us. I chatted with the receptionist since I was alone in the waiting area. The front office is large with a lot of seating. It made me curious if the place gets that busy. How come there are so many chairs out here? But it was tidy and clean and had a cute fake-fish aquarium and some positive posters on the wall.


The receptionist was super friendly. I asked her if the restaurant next door had pizza-by-the-slice, and when she said "no" she tried to brainstrom other nearby places that might. She even asked another employee. I decided it was pretty thoughtful of her to help me with my lunch craving (even though we came up with nothing! Gotta live in Oakland for good slices of pizza, I guess.)

Dr. Goettsch was ready to go when the third party (her patient) arrived. An on-time doctor? You don't say! She was polite and professional, and still really friendly. We talked about her kids who are going to the same high school I went to (long ago!) Overall she was very likeable and I had a good experience with her and her staff.

No comments:

Post a Comment