Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

TravelZoo, Mountain View

8/2/13

If youre not familiar with Travelzoo.com, get online, find their website, and sign up for their emails. Even on the days when I feel like my Yahoo mail account is overwhelmed by emails I end up just deleting, I always take the time to read through the ones from Travelzoo. Their travel deals are amazing. I've booked a couple trips through them and they are how I found CheapCaribbean.com (another INCREDIBLE site). The employees at Travelzoo are happy to talk to you on the phone if you aren't happy with a deal and work out something to make it better. We once purchased a local dinner deal through them (I usually only look for travel deals but made an exception). When we arrived at the restaurant, we realized the "savings" wasn't nearly as much as the deal had said - the prices were about the same so we brought it to their attention and were promptly refunded.

I've used Travelzoo for years. They were around before all the Groupon-ish sites became so popular. I trust them and I love the trips they offer.  This week's include a $700 Iceland trip (including airfare, 3 nights lodging, and daily breakfast) to escape and see the Northern Lights. Pretty amazing!  $11 Aquarium SF tickets. $1,699 to Israel for 7 nights including air. And more! Plus, you can pick cities (local or afar) and look at deals for things to do, places to eat, and places to stay - within the specific city!

No comments:

Post a Comment