Search This Blog

Monday, December 23, 2013

ABA Retirement Funds, Braintree, MA

12/18/13

The unique 401(k) plans ABA offers to law firms feature no out-of-pocket expenses for the firm. Ours includes professional fiduciary services and we receive quarterly independent reviews.

When I initially set up this 401(k) several years back, I set mine to be aggressive since I'm young and can take risks. It has so far done very well for me.

I have only dealt with customer service once (in order to change my name). Now I guess I have 1/2 of a 401(k) :)  The customer service people were friendly and easy to deal with. I love seeing how much my account has grown in six years. While I'm not even thinking about retiring, I am thinking about retirement, and this is a great Program to have my funds carried with.

No comments:

Post a Comment