Search This Blog

Sunday, December 15, 2013

Shibuyasf, Japantown Mall, San Francisco, CA

11/22/13
If I showed up for sexy time in a négligée with a cat face on the front my husband would probably laugh me out of bed. If he showed up for bed with cat-face-attire it'd be the best night ever. So we're different like that.

ShibuyaSF has all your lingerie needs covered (with and without kitty decorations, but mostly lacy stuff!) Unfortunately, being a relatively tall white girl, their selection wasn't exactly made for my body type. But hot damn, the stuff is cute!

Our friend's bachelorette party landed us here, and lucky her (beautiful Cambodian heritage) she found something sexy to take home to her fiancé. I did get a free pair of panties with a facebook check-in, but I think they were meant to make me laugh because the "large" wasn't even close to whatever great size I needed.

The boutique store is adorable with it's pretty decorations. It also had a nighttime fashion show playing on the TV which def appeared to be from overseas. It was a lot of fun to watch while I waited for the bride-to-be.

No comments:

Post a Comment