Search This Blog

Sunday, December 15, 2013

My Napa Valley Driver, Napa, CA

12/10/13
While touring around Napa a couple weeks ago, we weren't in need of a driver, but we were in need of a photographer. We stopped at a perfect photo spot, but it was just the husband and me. All of a sudden a car pulls right up to us, a well-dressed man hops out and I swear the first thing out of his mouth was "would you like me to take your picture?"

*jaw drops*

The driver (Manny) then took our picture, a pic of the couple he was with AND volunteered to take one of another couple that arrived after them. This courteous gesture was appreciated by everyone! We spoke with the couple he was driving with and they told stories of the day. They were thrilled with the service they received. I asked for his card because a classy person like this is EXACTLY who I would recommend my friends to call when they come visit. Everyone always wants to see the Napa Valley when they stay with us, and even though I'm not far, I don't know the area well at all. How lucky that we found someone who does!

No comments:

Post a Comment