Search This Blog

Monday, December 23, 2013

T J Maxx, Concord

12/18/13

As I walked from my car at the very far end of the parking lot to the entrance, a man accosted me with crazy talk. I humored him until I could make my escape into a more public area. Poor guy. Once safely inside, I was greeted by a smiling face who offered me a cart. When I declined and opted for a basket, she then fetched a nice shoulder bag instead. (Although, after a bit of shopping I ended up going back up front for a cart).

I'm not a big gift giver and I hate shopping for myself. So, that being said, I had fun walking around in here. I found a couple of clothing items for sister, brother-in-law, mom, and dad. There were a little bit pricier than I was looking for, but I liked the brands, the styles, and the quality. Even got some undies for my husband. Not the animal-style thongs that I like to see him in, just some regular well-fitting Puma briefs. Too bad they don't sell men's thongs. Who doesn't love to come home to an elephant or peacock-clad man cooking dinner?!

Most importantly, the girl at the fitting room (though I tried nothing on) was extremely nice and helpful. Tall, slender, African American girl. I complimented her on her outfit and showed her a pair of tights I was thinking about getting for me. I told her I don't know what to wear them with (husband usually helps me dress because he's more stylist than I am) and she offered to come help me find something cute, but I had to run. I was out of shopping time and needed to make a quick exit.

Medium speed check-out with a nice intercom service telling you which cashier was free. Out of there for less than $200, and now I'm done shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment