Search This Blog

Monday, December 23, 2013

Rotten City Pizza, Emeryville, CA

12/23/13

Thank you one more time to Yelp's search app. As one of my yelp friend's headlines reads: "Driving around, I'm yelping it." Yep. That's me, too! Except that I have a driver so I'm just yelping it while he drives.  :)  (Driver = husband)
Wanting a quick bite we found this gem and have since returned. It's thin crust pizza varieties are only made better by the nice employees. Lots of veggies options. Lots of options in general, which is great for pizza by the slice.
They even crumble garlic pieces on top if you like.  Seating for about 10 downstairs, but we heard mention of an upstairs the last time we were there?!! What, what?! We were in a hurry to eat-and-run and didn't explore.
Not sure if soda is free? But Casey's had a free soda twice. (I bring my re-useable water container everywhere I go). Then again, his nickname is "Lucky Casey", so don't go in with expectations of free soda. 
The manager that was tossing the dough (I think he was manager) was giving out appropriate times for people calling in, regarding how long their order would take, based on the orders ahead of them. He seemed very organized and had his sh*t together. Not sure how long he's been managing this or any company (if that's actually his position) but he was good at his job, especially for looking very young.
Great experiences twice. Incredibly pizza if you like extra thin crust. (We order extra crispy and they sure do it RIGHT!!) I guarantee we'll continue to return, even though it's not in our neighborhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment