Search This Blog

Monday, December 23, 2013

Aztecca Sport

12/23/13

Before I even walked through the door, I knew that myself, as an English-speaking, white girl with no children, who's never played soccer, is probably not the target demographic for this business, at this part of Monument; but we wanted to check it out anyhow.  My husband played soccer and competed internationally when he was younger, so I knew he wouldn't mind going in.

LOTS and LOTS of brightly color, fun, cleated shoes. An entire wall of them, actually. A lady greeted us with a nod of the head. I checked out the socks (I love socks) and walked around the entire store, which isn't very big.  That's when we saw "key making"!

Casey pulled out a key we want copied and asked her if she could copy it. Her extremely limited English responded and she took the key and went to go check. She came back and said she didn't have the right key size. (It's for our mailroom and says "do not copy" but I don't think she realized that, so that was a bummer because it's $25 from our ***** HOA to replace it, if lost. (Which is has been, but just once.) We also need a copy of our actual mailbox key, which I think she said she could do, but we decided to head home instead of waiting.

A few watches were on display and we looked at them but Casey was pretty sure the brands were fake. But hopefully you're not headed to a Sport store to get a watch.  :)  They prob have the shoes and socks you need (and some jerseys) if you play soccer or have children who do!

No comments:

Post a Comment