Search This Blog

Sunday, December 15, 2013

Texaco, Clayton Valley, Concord, CA


12/15/13
Located at an intersection on Clayton Road with a Wells Fargo on the other corner and McDonald's across the street, this Texaco is easy to spot and pull into. It's a small station with only a few pumps and a very small mart, but it does have a car wash and that's exactly what I was looking for.

While filling my tank, the credit card machine asked if I'd like to purchase a car wash. Yes, please. The first option was $8 and that's what I went with. I just really wanted the dust off. There were many other options, including a full service with vacuum and interior detail.

Gas stations don't have a lot to differentiate them, but this one was clean and spacious. Really easy for cars to get in and around one another. They also had a propane filling station.

No comments:

Post a Comment