Search This Blog

Monday, June 16, 2014

CVS Pharmcy, Reno, NV

6/15/14

I'm a girl who doesn't like shoe shopping. I actually don't like any type of shopping, except maybe shopping for veggies. I love that. But everything else to me seems like a waste of time and money.  My husband bought me a cute pair of sandals after we met in 2010, which broke while we were at Lake Comanche a couple weekends ago. I realized they were my only pair, so I showed up in super hot Reno with no sandals, but every intention of going to the pool! Thank goodness for CVS!

It was morning time and the store had just opened.  I bought two pairs of sandals (about $15 each - buy one get one half off). I also picked up some mascara, since I either lost or misplaced all of my makeup (not horrible since I don't wear much). The mascara came with eyeliner - bonus! ($12.99) I grabbed a couple of sodas and snacks.

Most importantly, I bought a bottle of Aleve gels for my husband.  Too many Crown Royale on the rocks the night before... and I needed him to be ready for a day of fun!! My entire purchase was about $50.

8 hours later....

Delicious adult apple cider


Our group of three returned to CVS several hours later. We bought a box of Angry Orchard ciders and took them back to our hotel to enjoy.

Both visits I received friendly service and I was happy with the prices. I do dislike having to use a club card for discounts.  Just another reason I don't like shopping. But glad that this CVS was large and well-organized and I was in and out very quickly.



makeup aisle

No comments:

Post a Comment