Search This Blog

Friday, June 6, 2014

Kaiser Pasadena Call Center, Pasadena

6/6/14

You know the feeling you start to get when you've been on hold and transferred countless times, and then you hear the same automated message for the zillionth time, then the person you are finally transferred to is of no help? I do! I spoke with the Kaiser Pasadena Call Center staff three times today. Yvette sent me the wrong direction. Faythe transferred me to the same place as Yvette and transferred me to a non-operational number. The company they both referred me to couldn't figure out why I would be calling them... and then....

Third call's the charm! I was impressed at how well I kept my patience and perhaps that paid off! I spoke with Marly (I think that was her name) and she was an angel. She gave me a different number to call, and when she couldn't get through to transfer me to it, she found another number altogether and talked me through what needed to be done when I reached the message center at this desk.

Thanks for the outstanding customer service (Marly!) It's frustrating enough to be on the phone for an hour, and nothing makes it better than a sweet, helpful voice at the end of all the calls!

No comments:

Post a Comment