Search This Blog

Monday, June 2, 2014

Walnut Creek Produce, Walnut Creek

6/1/14

I love fresh veggies and I love buying them at a good price.  Most of the time I can get alright produce at WC Produce, but there have been several occasions where my purchase has only lasted a day or two.  I'm spoiled by the cheap, fresh produce at (what I think is) their sister store (Concord Produce) which is the best Produce Market I've ever been to and luckily very close to my home.  But WC Produce isn't far from where I work, so from time to time I drive down on my lunch break.

The place is small and there is a small parking lot out front.  I feel like the selection here is really limited, almost no organic items, and the inconsistent freshness are the biggest reasons I don't shop here very much.  They do have awesome jars of olives, canned chiles, and fresh baguettes. Checkout is usually fast and friendly and the lines are never long.

If youre shopping on a regular basis and you eat your purchase quickly, this place is great, but if you only go grocery shopping for fresh fruits and veggies once a week, go to the Concord store. It's amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment