Search This Blog

Monday, June 2, 2014

Printerpix, Lake Mary, FL

6/1/14

I found an online deal for a leather bound book of pictures for $12 and was quick to purchase the deal!  I wasn't expecting this book to be such great quality. Why's that? Because as I uploaded photos onto their site, I kept getting error warnings about photo quality, based on size. I tried to make most of them the minimum 80% quality it recommended, but a few I left larger than recommended (full page) and they had red "x" marks warning me quality might not be as good as possible. I also played around while uploading pictures, and realized I could add extra pictures to be book (more than they suggest per page). This meant I added tons of pictures and kept many of them very small (which made the quality even better).

All the pics came out clear and nice. A couple of the larger ones were kind of grainy but I expected this since they had warned me. I've bought other picture books online before (mostly from Shutterfly) and was glad that this was the same quality! The book is awesome and I got a great deal that included shipping. And it shipped pretty fast. I just wish I'd bought two: one for both mine and my husbands grandparents. This is a wonderful gift idea. (Though my husband kind of wants to keep this one for ourselves now too!)

No comments:

Post a Comment