Search This Blog

Monday, March 17, 2014

BevMo, Oak Grove Rd., Walnut Creek

8/16/13

This BevMo is a tad smaller than the one on N. Main. They still carry a great selection of adult refreshments. I usually know what I'm getting when I head in, but from time to time I try something new. My favorite find a couple years back was a champagne brand "Pink". It was great and the price was right. I have sampled some great cheeses as well.

Really friendly service at check-out. Last time I was in was to grab a bottle of champagne for dinner and I was in a bit of a hurry so I more or less jogged over to the chilled section. The employee who rang me up totally acknowledged that I was in a rush and I breezed through checkout and was on the road again in a flash. Much appreciated!

There's plenty of convenient parking out front and I've never waited in a line of more than a few people. Don't forget your BevMo card for rewards!

No comments:

Post a Comment