Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Victoria's Secret, Sun Valley Mall, Concord

3/25/14

I do all of my undergarment shopping at V.S. - I don't mind paying a little extra for comfort and quality. Plus, it's usually good service, once you get an employee to help you.  I prefer the Walnut Creek store, but parking is a nightmare so I often come to Sun Valley Mall.

Service here can be a little slower and hard to find. Last night I wasn't acknowledged at all until check-out, but the girl on the register was very nice and apologized for that. I found everything I needed and was really happy with the sale price for the "cheeky, low-rise" style. The cashier joked that I "must really like that style" :) perhaps I bought a lot?! :)  That's okay with me... and with hubby!

It's pretty much the only store my husband or myself could spend a lot of money in, and the other person would definitely never complain about it.  Be sure to sign up for their rewards program and get the VS card for even better offers and deals in the mail!

No comments:

Post a Comment