Search This Blog

Friday, March 14, 2014

Walnut Creek Manor, Walnut Creek

8/28/13

I've been in this complex a couple of times recently, doing notary work for residents. Both times I found it a little bit difficult to find the actual address I was looking for, but that's pretty common in all community living environments. If it were up to me, big numbers would be placed on the side of all buildings, and homes for that matter. I hate driving around trying to figure out address numbers.  With that said, the property otherwise is pretty nice.

I've easily found guest parking and both units that I'v seen were simple but nice. One resident lived with his wife and three cats. You know what that means: Pet-friendly! The residents said they very much enjoy living there.  They host an annual white elephant sale that my husband attended last year. I'll have to check the next one out. Seniors can be pretty crafty. If I had more free time I'd be making all sorts of art projects and doing lots of upcycling!

No comments:

Post a Comment