Search This Blog

Friday, March 21, 2014

Fresh & East Neighborhood Market, Walnut Creek

8/7/13

This store is not my most convenient shopping market so it usually only becomes a destination for me if I'm in this plaza doing something else. I don't mind shopping here when I'm in the plaza though - I enjoy this smaller-sized store.

I have found bags of salad lettuce for a buck and that's a pretty good deal. Also tried spinach tortillas that were here on sale once and thoroughly enjoyed them.

Whenever I am in here I've noticed that it's usually pretty empty. Maybe that's why it's so easy to keep clean. Everything's been in stock when I've come looking for something in particular.  I heard they were closing/moving but that's been several months ago now and they're still here. I'd probably stop in more if I diddn't have a Trader Joe's and Safeway both closer to my home.

No comments:

Post a Comment