Search This Blog

Sunday, March 30, 2014

McDonald's, Sylmar

3/30/14

We enjoyed a breakfast here last month. I say "enjoyed" because we ordered, sat inside and ate our food at a clean booth.  Our order was correct, and it was nice and quiet inside.  We had spent a weekend with our family laying a loved one to rest, and it was nice to just sit in the silence of the morning and think about things. We didn't talk a lot and the people around us were mostly wrapped up in their own morning papers or quiet conversations as well.

I ordered an egg white delight without the Canadian bacon. $3.19 I actually had a homegrown avocado my uncle had given me. I also had some jalapenos. I like to keep jalapenos in my purse  :D  So I customized my delicious breakfast into a healthy McMuffin of goodness.

My husband had a couple bacon egg and cheese things (mc griddle $3.39 and biscuit $3.19) - He also ordered a Coke $1 (ughhh, soda at breakfast drives me crazy).  I had water.... I felt like it was a pretty healthy and hearty breakfast, and was glad we stopped at the convenient McDonald's location before our long drive home.

No comments:

Post a Comment