Search This Blog

Friday, March 14, 2014

Star Thrift Store, Concord

8/22/14

Star Thrift Store moved in next to Fed Ex last month. I was pulling in to the FedEx lot to do a notarization for a woman and immediately saw the new sign "thrift store and vaccuum cleaner repair". Huh? I walked over when I was done with my appointment and was surprised to look inside. It was pretty packed! They are utilizing every inch of that place. Cute women's clothing and lots of children's items. It's not a big place; there are really only 3 smaller racks of clothes but lots of other household items too.

I found a great pair of brand new shoes in my size (size 9, or "boat" size, as my husband tells me). They are adorable heeled boots with an open toe and studs (pic to follow) and they were only $5. Grabbed a cute top for work ($3), a necklace ($5) and a little stuffed black cat ($2.50).

The owner rang me up and I saw four Disney plates on display at the front ($15 for all). I told her she should put them on eBay and get a bidding war going. People pay for Disney! She said she had looked up prices but wanted to make them available to people in this area for the low price. I feel like I got a great deal - she only charged me $15 for all of my items! I'll definitely stop in again next time I'm in this plaza.

No comments:

Post a Comment