Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Zpizza, Fremont

3/19/14

Zpizza is yum yum good!  I should have been adventurous and tried the vegan pizza, but I ordered a couple of vegetarian ones instead.  My husband and I were on the road headed south, and stopped in Fremont to get some food. Hungry Amy found this place right off the freeway. The convenient location and easy-to-access parking lot were nice!

We parked, walked in, and were able to view several by-the-slice selections. I picked an olive and an artichoke slice. Husband ordered a couple for himself. We watched TV while they cooked it well-done for us.

The pizza was really good! Hot and crispy. BUT not nearly enough sauce for my liking. I asked the man behind the counter who was prepping fresh veggies if he could give me a side of tomato sauce.  He obliged and I dipped in my bites; much better!

Would totally come back to this place if we were in the area and would definitely try the vegan pizza! Quality food and very reasonable prices!

No comments:

Post a Comment