Search This Blog

Monday, March 31, 2014

Concord-Dalis Gardens Mobile Home Park, Concord

3/31/14


I am in mobile home parks for work from time to time, and this is one of the nicer ones I've been in.  I'm not a resident here, but loved the big sign at the entrance and the tall, pretty palm trees behind it.  It was also very easy to find the home I was looking for.

There are some communities where this is next to impossible to locate a home if you don't have landmarks or clearly marked streets, like they do here.  I thought the grounds were very clean as well, and all the homes looked like they were kept up well.

We saw several for sale signs and I was very curious what the average cost of a mobile home is, but none of them had information fliers in the boxes below the "for sale" signs. I remain curious...

No comments:

Post a Comment