Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

OC Watch Company, Walnut Creek

3/18/14

I always try to distract my husband when we're walking by a watch store. We both love watches, but I'm pretty sure we feel differently about how many one person really needs to own. But today it was I who was eager to find this watch store in beautiful downtown Walnut Creek.

Let me back up 48 hours: While headed to see a production of Sleeping Beauty at the Lesher Center this weekend, my husband dropped his wallet in a parking garage. (doh!!)  Fortunately, the world is full of great people. The honest couple who found it had already tracked down my phone number and called me only 20 minutes into the play! Casey's credit cards, driver's license, pilot's license....all his pertinents and such ....all in good hands!

Kyle, the owner of OC Watch Company, kept it for me at his store. What a great opportunity to get the wallet back AND check out a local watch store. I had hoped to bring (but couldn't find) Casey's Luminox in with me today for an overdue, minor repair. OC Watch Co. not only buys/sells/trades luxury watches, but they do watch repair work too!  Their services also include authentication, movement service, overhaul, and full battery service. In addition to selling watches, they have a wide variety of men's and women's straps!

The store was easy to find and Kyle was really friendly as we talked briefly. Even their website is impressive and user-friendly. I enjoyed looking through the site's blog photos. My dad is a vintage-historic auto racer (Shelbys and Cobras) and seeing Kyle's photos of cars at some of the tracks I grew up on made me smile.

Whether youre looking to buy or sell a luxury watch, I'd start here your search at OC Watch Company. It's important to support local businesses, and youre absolutely going to get an honest business owner helping you here. And that's important to my husband and myself when we're buying any item, but especially a fine timepiece.

No comments:

Post a Comment