Search This Blog

Friday, March 14, 2014

Outback in the Temple of Venue, Point Richmond

9/3/13

A rack of clothing out front caught my eye. It was cute enough to draw me inside the store to browse the rest of their items. First glance was pretty great, but a closer look (at a price tag on the first item I had interest in) showed a markdown of $200+ to $100+, for a thin, somewhat plain shirt.

There were other clothing pieces that were really unique and fun, but even with the sale they were having, were mostly out of my price range. There was one great, long-sleeved white, button-up shirt, that had what looked like the top half of a skier's onesie bib attached. You know... the puffy overall-ish outfits associated with skiing? But just the top half.... odd, but kind of cool. Still, too much money.

I did find a rack in the back with a $24.00 sign above it (and items on this were slightly discounted as well). I ended up with a pair of yoga pants, size large, for $20. That was a pretty great deal - too bad the rest of the store didn't leave me feeling like I found something cute for a bargain!



No comments:

Post a Comment