Search This Blog

Sunday, March 30, 2014

Wells Fargo Bank, Clayton Road, Concord

3/27/14

I have had nothing but good experiences with the business staff inside this Wells Fargo branch.  Their team is knowledgeable and easy to work with. I've dealt directly with several of their financial advisors but most closely with Jenna and Augustine. Not only are these hard-working employees always friendly, but they are punctual when meetings are set which shows respect for my time, and they are very organized.

Organization in a professional industry is so important.  I feel like a lot of business professionals forget how important it is to a client to see their different document sets easily separated and labeled, etc.  It gives a person security that you take your job seriously. I would compliment whomever is training the employees at this branch, but organization isn't as much a learned behavior as a quality of a person. Their staff is great overall!

I also enjoy being greeted by the guard at the door. I occasionally have to circle the parking lot to get a spot, but no matter how long it takes to park, he's always waiting at the front door to say "hi" and "goodbye".

Goodbye, friendly guard.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment