Search This Blog

Monday, March 17, 2014

Custom Garages, Inc., Pacheco

8/13/13

I've called Custom Garages twice to find out more information about customizing my parent's garage. I've been really happy with the helpful customer service both times. My first call was answered by Carrie and she was very courteous and professional. I had questions about pricing and she explained that since every garage and customization is different, the owner likes to come and look at your garage in order to work with achieving what it is you want for your space.

My parent's have a lot of boxes in their garage housing my old grade-school report cards and probably even some of my sister and my old dolls and other stuff. I think they imagined we'd have our own children by this point that would be playing with My Little Pony and Glo-Worms, freeing up some of the space. Nope.

My second call to Custom Garages was to inquire about all the "stuff" currently in their garage. I wanted to speak with a technician who does the installations and James was given my call. He works with cabinet installation and said the walls where they work need at least 6 feet of clearance around them with no personal items. He told me a little more about the company and the entire process. It was really helpful and I appreciated the time he spent talking to me.

While I don't think that taking on the task of cleaning out my parent's garage is at the top of my to-do list, I think that an organized area would really be beneficial to them.   And now I know a company I'd be happy to work with in order to get it done.

No comments:

Post a Comment