Search This Blog

Friday, March 14, 2014

Chinnavuth De Monteiro, MD, Concord

8/28/13

I had a short appointment in this office and my review is in regard to the front office and staff. I have not been treated by Dr. Monteiro.

I arrived at the exact time I was supposed to be in the office so I was happy to find plenty of guest (patient) parking out front. The two-story building had a clear index on the first floor that told me Dr. Monteiro's office was on the second floor. I took the stairs up and easily found Suite 800.

The front office reception and waiting area has a few seats and a large glass window to the smiling receptionist. She promptly acknowledged me and was very friendly. I prefer small doctor's offices when see a primary care physician; I like the feeling of personalized care.

Before leaving I had the opportunity to meet the Dr.'s wife, who was as friendly as the office staff! She seemed very genuine and kind. I left the office with a smile, which is a good thing when youre leaving the doctor's office.

No comments:

Post a Comment