Search This Blog

Friday, February 7, 2014

Auntie Anne's, Excalibur Food Court, Las Vegas

2/7/14

I made the wrong food decision the other night; Auntie Anne's would've been the right one. Instead, I had to watch my husband eat his pretzel-wrapped hot dog while I ate oily, over-cooked green beans from Pick Up Stix next door.  It was awful. http://amy81yelp.blogspot.com/2014/02/pick-up-stix-excalibur-food-court-las.html

While I ate my food I watch hubby enjoy his hot dog/pretzel. I should have just ordered a pretzel by itself. With lots of mustard. Would've been much healthier and much more enjoyable. The bite of pretzel I had from him was great. Especially since we were eating at midnight.
This might be one of the better food options in the Excalibur Food Court.

No comments:

Post a Comment