Search This Blog

Sunday, February 2, 2014

Pick Up Stix, Excalibur Food Court, Las Vegas

1/30/14

Just under$4 for a one-item craving at midnight isn't a bad deal. Husband and I circled the Excalibur food court on foot a couple of times before I settled on fast-Asian (over McD's, Popeye's, Schlotzky's, a smoothie place, Krispy Kreme, or Auntie Anne's).

Having no other meatless options I ordered just the fried green beans. They looked so over fried I sampled one first (samples are free, just ask). Thinking I could handle a full order I went for it. I finished off the night's supply.

A couple oil-soaked napkins later and a LOT of oily sauce at the bottom of my container and I ditched the beans for a much healthier donut. (Not kidding. Def healthier).

Friendly service, especially for the time off night, but at least have one mixed vegetable option! (No, veggie fried rice doesn't count). I regret my food and restaurant choices.

No comments:

Post a Comment