Search This Blog

Thursday, February 27, 2014

Treasures of the Valley, Lagunitas

9/15/13


"Estate sale ahead."  That's what the sign on the side of Sir Francis Drake said and boy did I get excited. It was literally the next driveway so my husband (aka my driver) missed the turn, but was happy to go back for me. We parked in a parking lot shared with one other business and I was a little disappointed to see that it was an antique store, rather than an actual estate/home. Regardless, we were going to check it out.

Several tables were set up out front and the store had music playing. It was a very small, one-room place, but had some really neat and unique items. Like a sequined holding stick thing with a jeweled spider pin and black feathers. Yeah, not sure what this was, but it was super cool looking.

Also for sale is jewelry, some very vintage looking clothes, tools, kitchen items, and a whole bunch of other stuff. Most of it was very pretty. I liked the stop - too bad the place wasn't any bigger.

No comments:

Post a Comment