Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Krave Jerky, Sonoma

2/24/14

My mom is the manager of a Bay Area Lucky's store so I often get to try yummy new items as they make their way onto store shelves. Even if you work at a grocery store, it's unlikely you'll try everything the store is selling. A shame really, since lots of great things may go undiscovered. Which is why it's especially important for businesses like Krave to help get their name out there by showing up at events such as the recent North Bay Yelp Elite Event in Mill Valley.

At this event, the Krave representative Jennifer had samples of all their flavors. I'd only tried a few before. The tender jerky was my favorite with Garlic Chili Pepper seasoning. Their jerky is made from different type of meat and the variety of flavors is really my favorite part. We only use one flavor combination when we dehydrate at home.

Krave jerky makes a great product for the meat-eaters. I recently bought a meatless jerky stick from a health foods store and it made me wish they had a variety of flavors to choose from. Perhaps down the road Krave will introduce a 4th option for our vegan friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment