Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Firewood Cafe, Oakland Airport

2/24/14

Well I guess it's partly my fault that I walked away from this place unhappy. Over $6 for two bags of chips?! I get it, youre in an airport. You charge more because you can, but they're just bags of chips.  Again, my fault for not bringing my own snacks on the flight.

I should've just ordered a pizza and tortured those on the flight sitting around me. We didn't see anyone walking by with pizza though and it was almost time to board, so I went with the chips.  It turns out crunchy chips were also awkward to eat in the tight quarters. I felt bad chomp-chomp-chomping with a stranger sitting so close on my left.

The cashier was very nice though and wished me safe travels.  Guess next time I fly out of Oakland I'll definitely be getting a pizza if I'm hungry.

No comments:

Post a Comment