Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Starbucks, Petaluma

2/17/14

Used the drive-thru at this Starbucks location on our way to Petaluma to see the in-laws. We were both falling asleep on 37 (me literally sleeping, and Casey being jealous of my snores) so I suggested we grab a couple espressos.

Casey is a white chocolate mocha guy, so I don't think he knew what to expect for espresso taste, but his reaction was pretty funny. Yeah, they're not great. But a double espresso with extra whipped cream is a little bit of a pick-me-up so that's what we both ordered.

We didn't really end up with "extra" whipped cream, but there was some in the small espresso cup. I mixed all of mine in and enjoyed the quick sips. Casey mixed most of his in and decided he thought it still tasted bad.   :)  Cute.

The drive-thru was fast, even though we were several cars back. The drinks were ready by the time we reached the window to pay. Service was friendly and served with a smile. More whipped cream next time, please!

No comments:

Post a Comment