Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Prince Palace, Bakersfield

2/7/14

We didn't stop for gas outside, just needed a fresh gallon of water for inside the vehicle so we went into the Palace mini Mart. Leave it to my husband to finish off all the water in the car just before the start of our road trip.

The store isn't huge but had all the essentials. We each grabbed a snack and the nice cashier let me fill my water bottle with ice water from their fountain soda machine ( I asked first). We also bought a gallon of water for refills.

He was just starting his shift and was very friendly. My husband used their clean restroom while the cashier and I talked. Unfortunately, the Mexican food stand inside was already closed for the night, or I would've left with 2x1 tacos, too.

Good stop, not far from the Grapevine. Hopefully our last stop this trip.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment