Search This Blog

Thursday, February 27, 2014

Yogurtland, Lebec

9/9/13

It had been a long time since I'd last had frozen yogurt so when we stopped by Yogurtland I was surprised to see how it worked. There was a wall of yogurt flavors that you could mix into your cup. I tried three flavors and found lemon to be my favorite! Then I moved on to the toppings. There were probably 50 different ones to choose from and I soon found my cup full of candy toppings, completely hiding the yogurt underneath. My husband also had a cup of fro-yo with all of the toppings! We weighed our treats together (the cost is based on weight) and were shocked when it came out to only $5.38 (for both of us!) Good stuff!

Note: They also have strawberry-infused water in the corner! Yummm!

No comments:

Post a Comment