Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Sinclair Gas, Las Vegas

2/7/14

I never look at gas prices. I'm a creature of convenience. This was our final stop before the airport's car rental return and it was convenient in that regard.

I went inside and bought some snacks while hubby put a little fuel in the Nissan rental. Large, clean, well-stocked. But the counter service included no free smile as we paid our money. I'd received sad news earlier that day and I was still able to manage a sincere smile. It unfortunately went unreturned.

I think sometimes people forget that their actions really affect others. Even if you're just a voice on a phone, you never know if patience rather than irritability might make a big difference to the person on the other end of the line. Especially true when in-person. Smiles are contagious. Well, usually...  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment