Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Pleasant Hill Plaza, Contra Costa Blvd, PH

2/23/14

I used to spend a LOT of time in this plaza. Early 20s found me playing pool and eating popcorn at Farrington's on many-a-night. I occasionally even walked back home to my parent's if I couldn't find a ride. It wasn't far from home.

While I still stop at Farr's from time to time, most visits here now are to Taqueria Los Gallos Express. Taco Tuesday here is a treat! They have the best salsa bar in CCC.  They are hidden in the back by Safeway and Subway and a Thai restaurant. The Beauty Source used to be in this corner too but recently expanded to a bigger location.

An awesome, cash-only breakfast discovery is Plaza Cafe hidden in the front near Nation's and a Diamond Store. Their hollandaise sauce is amazing and they make a delicious homemade breakfast gravy.

Chase Bank (my husband's bank) is in another part of the plaza with a dental group and nail place. Insurance companies, frozen yogurt, and realty. Even a shoe store, hair salon, and trophy store! They really have it all. Next time you're in downtown Peasant Hill, stop in this Plaza, across from the Crescent Plaza shopping area.

No comments:

Post a Comment