Search This Blog

Friday, February 7, 2014

Smokin' Oakland Grill, Oracle Arena, Oakland

2/7/14

The Club 200 Coors Light Club is just across from the Smokin' Oakland Grill. With $12 beers in our hands we walked over to get some food. My husband ordered a chicken strip and fry combo plate. I was disappointed to hear we couldn't upgrade to garlic fries.

I watched our food and belongings while he headed to the condiment station. No little paper cups for katsup/mustard were there so he came back and grabbed the food tray and made another trip. Our plate returned doused in Kinder's BBQ for him and jalapeno slices for me. The fries were excellent but had become very messy. I had a bite of the chicken and it was good too, but perhaps the Kinder's helped some.

I would have ordered nachos but they looked so boring. The first level of the Coliseum has loaded nachos though near the north entrance. Find these! They looked amazing.

Our new friend Kaje shared his Smokin' garlic fries with me and I fell in love. (With the fries) :) But Kaje was awesome too. He let me finish them after the game started (he had his eyes on the nacho prize and wanted to save room.) A happy Amy got her garlic fries AND made a new friend. Overall, very good food for a professional sporting event.

No comments:

Post a Comment