Search This Blog

Thursday, May 15, 2014

CreateMyWalls, Miami, FL

5/15/14

I bought the Amazon deal for a 16x20 acrylic print for $28 with free shipping.  It's now the prettiest piece of art on any of the walls in my home, and we have lots of canvas and metal picture memories!  We have snowboarding trips, hiking trip, and on the acrylic print, we are in a beautiful rose garden.

It took a while (as I expected since over 5,000 were sold!!!) and my only complaint was that they didn't respond to my email when I received a tracking number that was invalid.  But my package finally arrived in a very safe shipping box.

A couple co-workers asked if they could take a picture...of my picture!! It is so pretty, and I can't wait for them to post another online deal. I'd buy again in a heart beat.  I love my canvas and metal prints, but I'll only buy acrylic from now on.

No comments:

Post a Comment